Saturday, November 11, 2023

Beautiful miniature poodle Ivy 8 months old 90% off Now Price $150

Beautiful miniature poodle Ivy 8 months old 90% off Now Price $150

Now Offer Price $150

Age: 8 months

Gender: Girl

Breed: Miniature Poodles

Unfortunately, due to poor health I have to let go of this beautiful, happy little pup, Ivy

Born in March, fully vet checked, microchipped & clear of any health conditions, papers available

She's been around children, cats & my other 2 chihuahuas who are 2 now, with whom she blended right in!

She's loving & playful but unfortunately for me, I can't devote the time I need with the grooming due to my newly diagnosed illness

It exhausts me just brushing her daily which she loves but I'm too unwell to keep it up &

I can't afford to take her to the groomers either


Tag: miniature poodle,miniature goldendoodle,miniature goldendoodle puppy,miniature goldendoodle size,poodle,mini golden doodle,golden retriever poodle mix,poodle grooming,grooming a poodle,black poodle grooming,poodle shaving,standard poodle grooming,grooming a standard poodle,poodle kennel cut,poodle summer cut,golden doodle,poodle goes shopping,standard poodle puppy,poodles,poodle groom,standard poodle,black standard poodle puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment